Welcome to the online application form for organisation membership
Please ensure you have the following information to hand:
- Details of the organisation including:
- name and contact details of the organisations designated South Asian Forum correspondent.
- Organisations address
- number of staff
- the date the organisation was established
- turnover of the organisation
- A short history of the organisation – this can either be a link to a page on your website, a document attached to the online form, or posted to us
- The contact details of two local evangelical churches, or organisations, willing to act as referees to this application (one of which must be a member of the Evangelical Alliance or South Asian Forum)
All applicants must have been established for at least two years, be in good standing with local evangelicals and assent to the Evangelical Alliance’s Basis of Faith.
Thank you for your decision to apply for membership of the South Asiain Forum
If you need any clarification on the process or would like to discuss any issue related to membership, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team, on 020 7207 2138, [email protected]
33.3% of new members’ donations will be allocated to SAF.
Existing members of the Evangelical Alliance can indicate their wish to be part of SAF and will be members of both. 33.3% of their donations will be allocated to SAF.
Data Protection Act 1998: By providing your personal details you agree to allow the Evangelical Alliance to contact you by mail, email, telephone or SMS text message in connection with its charitable purposes. The Evangelical Alliance does not make personal data available to external individuals or organisations.